The following bar diagram shows the registration of cars and total vehicles during first six months of the year 1998 :
Study the above diagram and answer the questions (1 to 3) given below:
1. What was the increase in registration of vehicles other than cars from January to April 1998?
Registration of other vehicles in April = 15000
Therefore, Increase = (15000-6000) = 9000
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. What was the percentage increase in registration of cars from May to June 1998?
Registration of cars in June = 28000
Increase = ((11000/17000)*100)% = 64.7%
3. What was the number of vehicles other than cars registered in March 1998?
4. Click on next page for next question
5. Click on next page for next question
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login