46. Spearman's method of calculating the coefficient of correlation is based on
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Coefficient of correlation in the case of frequency distribution could not be calculated in the case of
Least square method
48. In the case of multiple correlations, the number of variables involved is greater than
49. Relationship of two or more variables is examined excluding some other variables in case of
50. Which of the following is a relative measure of dispersion?
Co-efficient of variation
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login