21. What are the characteristics of the loans provided by the International Development Association (IDA) to member countries?
They are on liberal terms with regard to the rate of interest
They are on liberal terms with regard to the period of repayment
They can be repaid in the currency of the member country
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Which of the following is the best example of Agreement between Oligopolists
23. Which type of subsidies are provided to industrial research and pro competitive development activity in disadvantaged regions?
None of the above
24. The comparative cost Advantage theory was given by
Michael E. Parter
25. Consider the following1. Changes in quality2. Changes in compositions3. Tastes and preferences4. Price differencesWhich of the above impose limitations in the use of price indices to measure the terms of trade?
1. Changes in quality
2. Changes in compositions
3. Tastes and preferences
4. Price differences
Which of the above impose limitations in the use of price indices to measure the terms of trade?
1 and 2
2 and 3
1,2 and 3
1,2 and 4
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login