6. Price effect in indifference curve analysis arises
When the consumer becomes either better off or worse off because price change is not compensated by income change.
When the consumer is betler off due to a change in income and price
When income and price change
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. A situation where there is only one buyer is called
8. Elasticity of demand measures the
Sensitivity of sales to changes in a particular causal factor
Sensitivity of production to changes in a particular cost
Value of price and cost
Volume of product
9. Factors responsible for creating conditions for emergence and growth of monopoly are
Control over strategic raw materials
All of the above
10. In the case of an inferior good, the income effect
Partially offsets the substitution effect
Is equal to the substitution effect
Reinforces the substitution effect
More than offsets the substitution effect
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login