16. Amount spent to increasing the earning capacity is a ______ expenditure
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Change in the capital A/c of proprietor may occur due to ______
All of the above
18. Consistency with reference to the application of accounting procedures means
All companies in the same Industry should use identical accounting procedures
Income & assets have not been overstated
Accounting methods & procedures shall be followed uniform basis year after year
Any accounting method can be followed as per convenience
19. If one of the cars purchased by a car dealer is used for business purpose, instead of resale, then it should be recorded by_____
Dr. Drawing A/c & Cr Purchases A/c
Dr. Office Expenses A/c & Cr Motor Car A/c
Dr. Motor Car A/c & Cr Purchases A/c
Dr. Motor Car & Cr Sales A/c
20. If wages are paid for the construction of business premises ______ A/c is credited and _____ A/c is debited.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login