11. Which of the following is a legal expression in SQL?
SELECT NULL FROM EMPLOYEE
SELECT NAME FROM EMPLOYEE
SELECT NAME FROM EMPLOYEE WHEN SALARY = NULL
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Which of the following is a comparison operator in SQL?
All of the above
13. To delete a particular column in a relation the command used is:
ALTER , DROP
14. The ______ operator is used to compare a value to a list of literals values that have been specified.
15. _____________ function divides one numeric expression by another and returns the remainder
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login