1. The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The language which has recently become the defacto standard for interfacing application programs with a relational database system is
3. The DBMS language component which can be embedded in a program is
The data definition language (DDL)
The data manipulation language (DML)
A query language
4. Count function in SQL returns the number of
5. It is possible to define a schema completely using
VDL and DDL
DDL and DML
SDL and DDL.
VDL and DML
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login