1. The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. The language which has recently become the defacto standard for interfacing application programs with a relational database system is
3. The DBMS language component which can be embedded in a program is
The data definition language (DDL)
The data manipulation language (DML)
A query language
4. Count function in SQL returns the number of
5. It is possible to define a schema completely using
VDL and DDL
DDL and DML
SDL and DDL.
VDL and DML
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login