16. The interview in which pressure is deliberately put on the applicant is known as
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The approaches of HR Philosophy includes
Concept of Welfare
Survival of the Fittest
All of the above
18. Managerial decision-making refers to
19. Which of the following are not the benefits of training and development?
Makes the organization a better place to work and live
Improve communication between groups and individuals
20. The training imparted to a new employee to induct him into new social setting of his work, is called
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login