11. A patent is granted for a specified amount of time because of the assumption:
That during this time firm will cover its development costs
That firm will earn a sufficient profit during this period
To limit the monopoly of the firm
That it will stimulate the idea and development of a better product.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Which one of the following are barriers to news product creation and development
Trial and error
13. Which are the balance points of Entrepreneurship?
Means of social changes
Increase in employment opportunities
Optimum utilization of resources
All of the above
14. Which of the following techniques is an excellent method for initially screening ideas and concepts in addition to generating new ideas?
Problem inventory analysis
15. Which one of the following is NOT an intrapreneurial leadership characteristic?
Encourage the teamwork
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login