71. Licensing arrangements have
Low-risk process involved
Easy way to generate incremental income
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
72. What is zero-coupon Bond?
Bond sold at the fraction of its face value
Bond sold at the fraction of its cost price
A bond issued for industrialists only
None of the above.
73. The development of a new venture based on an inventor's work often requires
The expertise of an entrepreneur
Heavy investment from financiers
Skilled human resources
Highly educated staff
74. Which of the following is TRUE for Disclosure Document?
It gives recognition that he was the inventor of the idea in the past
It gives recognition that he is the first the inventor of the idea
It gives recognition that he will be the invent an idea in future
It gives recognition that he wants to copy the idea.
75. Which is the type of planning as per 'Basil W. Denning'?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login