46. A typical inventor is usually
Highly creative & in love with the invention
Does not encourage change
Willing to modify the invention in order to augment the commercial benefit
None of the given options.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. All of the following are essential to maintain secrecy EXCEPT
Train employees to refer sensitive questions to one person
Discuss business in a public place
Provide escorts for all office visitors
Use simple security such as locked file cabinets
48. Which one of the following is a sound strategic option for an entrepreneur when synergy is present?
49. The activity which occurs when the new venture is started is called
50. Which of the following is the most important for the entrepreneur, while starting a new venture, to make an assessment of?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login