11. The amount of depreciation charged on machinery is debited to
Provision for depreciation account
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Which of the following is not a Capital Expenditure?
Money spent to purchase the Furniture
Money spent to purchase the Building
Money spent to pay the salary to the employees
Money spent to purchase the Land
13. Which of the following is not a Revenue Expenditure?
Money spent towards acquiring the Furniture
Money spent to pay salary to the employees
Money spent on electricity bill
Money spent towards interest on deposits
14. What is Accounting Equation?
Assets = Capital + Liabilities
Assets = Capital – Liabilities
Liabilities = Capital + Assets
15. How would you classify the Depreciation?
Asset to the bank
Expense to the bank
Income to the bank
Liability to the bank
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login