66. The job of a finance manager is confined to
Raising of funds
Management of cash
Raising of funds and their effective utilization
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
67. Who is called the father of Economics?
None of the above
68. Assertion (A). A ship with heavy fuel is stable equilibrium and egg lying on its side is a natural equilibrium and egg posted on one of its ends is an unstable equilibrium.Reason (R). A stable equilibrium is that in which economic condition after some change comes back in the original state.
(A) is true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
(A) is true and (R) is not a correct explanation of (A)
(A) is false and (R) is true.
(A) is true and (R) is false.
69. Assertion (A). Marginal cost and differential cost do not convey the same meaning in all the circumstances.Reason (R). Differential costs increase or decrease due to the change in fixed costs.
(A) is true but (R) is false
(A) is false, but (R) is true.
(A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
70. Diminishing returns are due to __ and increasing returns are due to _.
Internal diseconomies, internal economies
Internal economies, internal diseconomies
External diseconomies, internal economies
Internal diseconomies, external economies
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login