6. Suit by bailor or bailee against wrong-doer is dealt under which of the following in the Indian Contract Act, 1872?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Termination of an agency with a public authority or a public body may attract judicial intervention in writ petition:
If the termination be unreasonable
If the termination be arbitrary
If the termination be unconscionable
All of them
8. Terms of a contract relating to statements, assertions, or representations contained in a written contract which relate to the subject matter of the contract and:
to something to be done
to something not be done under the contract
has no application to a provision in the nature of a condition precedent to the very existence or formation of a contract
9. The acts or omission contemplated by S. 134 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, maybe those referred to in the Indian Contract Act: I. Section 39 II. Section 53 III. Section 54 IV. Section 55 V. Section 63 VI. Section 67
II, III, IV
10. The agency extends to receiving notice on behalf of his principal of whatever is material to be stated in the course of the proceedings. For this rule to operate: I. the agent must be under a duty to communicate II. the information must be material III. it must have been obtained in the course of business for which the agent has been engaged IV. the agent is not privy to a fraud on the principal
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login