1. Severance can be effected when the part severed can be removed by running a through it.
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Since a contract is concluded by the mere acceptance of an offer, the terms of the intended or proposed agreement must be indicated with sufficient definiteness in the offer itself. The terms of the offer must, therefore, be definite and certain. Which of the following cases held that the proposal must be sufficiently definite to permit the conclusion of the contract by mere acceptance?
Coffee Board Bangalore v. Janab Dada Haji Ibrahim Halari
Gorakh Nand Yadav v. District Magistrate, Gorakhpur
Sanwarmal Goenka v. Soumyendra Chandra Gooptu
Nandganj Sihori Sugar Co. Ltd., v. Badri Nath Dixit
3. Subject to a contract between the partners, the firm shall indemnify a partner in respect to payments made and liabilities incurred by him:
in the ordinary and proper conduct of the business
in doing such act, in an emergency, for the purpose of protecting the firm from loss, as would be done by a person of ordinary prudence, in his own case, under similar circumstances
both (A) and (B)
4. Sub-section 1 of Section 16 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 requires the Court to try a case to consider which of the following?
Are the relations between the donor and the done such that the done is in a position to dominate the will of the donor?
Has the done used that position to obtain an unfair advantage over the donor?
either (A) or (B)
5. Sub-section of which of the following Section of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall not affect the provisions of section 111 of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (1 of 1872)?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login