16. If events A and B are mutually exclusive, then which of the following is true?
P(A|B) = P(A).
P(AB) = P(A) x P(B).
P(A or B) = P(A) + P(B).
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The probability of any event can be best defined as a number between:
negative one and positive one.
zero and positive infinity.
zero and positive one.
18. If an analyst estimates the probability of a stock earning at least the 5- year market average return using relative frequency from historical data, then the resulting probability is best known as:
19. An event is equally likely to occur in any month this year. The probability of the event occurring is best known as:
20. Which of the following is most likely a subjective probability?
The probability that KSE 100 index will outperform LSE 100 index over a 5
The probability of a particular outcome when only five possible outcomes
The probability of Kay Electronics going bankrupt changes after adjusting it to
the reduced confidence in electronics’ companies.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login