46. The price-yield relationship for an option-free bond is most likely a:
straight line relationship.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The bond is most likely to be priced at a premium above par value when:
Coupon rate < Market discount rate.
Coupon rate = Market discount rate.
Coupon rate > Market discount rate.
48. According to constant-yield price trajectory, if a bond is selling at a discount,
increases over time.
decreases over time.
49. Bond A has term to maturity of 1 year. Bond B has a term to maturity of 10
years. All else equal:
bond A will have greater price volatility.
bond B will have greater price volatility.
both bonds will have the same price volatility.
50. Bond A has a coupon of 7%. Bond B has a coupon of 4%. All else equal:
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login