16. Which of the following is least likely a calculation performed for converting
cash flows from indirect method to the direct method?
Add increase in accounts receivable to non-cash adjusted revenue.
Add increase in inventory to cost of goods sold.
Subtract increase in salary and wage payable from salary and wage
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. In a common size analysis of the statement of cash flows, the items of cash
flow may be presented as a percentage of:
total cash flows.
either total cash flow or net revenue.
18. Cash flow is most likely to be negative:
for a mature company.
for a growth stage company.
for a declining profits company.
19. The first step in cash flow statement analysis is:
Evaluating the uses and sources of cash.
Evaluating the drivers of operating cash flow.
Evaluating if the elements are classified correctly.
20. Which of the following is least likely an approach for developing commonsize cash flow statement?
Total cash inflows/total cash outflows method.
The percentage of net revenues method.
Free cash flow to the firm method.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login