11. Retiring long-term debt is a:
cash outflow related to financing activities.
cash inflow related to financing activities.
neither of the above.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. The retained earnings over the year increased by $4 million. The net income
was $5 million. The dividend paid was most likely:
13. The following information is available for Frampton Corporation Ltd.
14. The following information is available for HTC Corporation.
15. Which of the following is least likely a step to convert cash flows from the
indirect method to the direct method?
Aggregate all revenues and expenses.
Add noncash items to aggregated revenue and expenses.
Convert accrual amounts to cash flow amounts by adjusting for working
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login