11. Which of the following markets is most suitable for securities that are unique
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Which of the following statements is least accurate?
In call markets, trades occur at any time the market is open with
prices set either by the auction process or by dealer bid-ask quotes.
Quote-driven markets are sometimes also called dealer markets, pricedriven markets, or over-the- counter markets.
In order-driven markets, orders are executed using trading rules, which
are necessary because traders are usually anonymous.
13. A financial system characterized by liquid markets, low commissions and
order price impacts is said to be which of the following?
14. Markets that have high costs of trading in terms of dealer’s commissions,
bid-ask spreads and order price impacts are most likely to be:
15. An economy that best utilizes its resources is most likely described as:
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login