96. The right to receive the standard preferred dividend plus an additional
dividend based on a company’s profits exceeding a certain level, is best
known as what type of dividend?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
97. The type of equity voting right that works in favor of minority
shareholders where each shareholder gets to cast one vote per share
times the number of positions to be filled is referred to as:
98. Which of the following is most likely true for a leveraged buyout (LBO)?
A company uses debt to buy back its shares.
The management of a firm uses its own equity to purchase the common
shares of a public company.
A group of investors uses a large amount of debt to buy all outstanding
common shares of public company.
99. All of the following are correct about private equity securities expect:
they cannot be traded on public exchanges.
they trade in secondary equity markets.
they are issued primarily to institutional investors.
100. Leveraged buyout investments:
provide financing to start-ups and early-stage companies.
require a long term commitment of funds.
are publically traded.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login