46. Which of the following is not affected by changes in tax rate?
Net Profit Margin.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Which of the following is the most appropriate reason for analysts to
understand a company’s use of operating and financial leverage?
To analyze the past performance of the company.
To evaluate the operating margin of the company.
To forecast future cash flows and select an appropriate discount rate.
48. Using the firm’s income statement presented below, its degree of financial leverage is closest to:
49. Using the company’s income statement presented, its degree of operating
50. A manufacturing company has the following income statement.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login