21. The risk committee is least likely to:
establish enterprise risk management plans.
determine the risk appetite of the company.
monitor investment in risky projects.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Which of the following is a form of shareholder activism?
Annual shareholder meetings.
Proposing shareholder resolutions.
23. Persuading shareholders to vote for a group seeking a controlling position
in a company is known as a:
24. Which of the following is not a risk of poor corporate governance?
High control on all corporate levels.
Risk of going bankrupt.
Risk of losing employees to competitors.
25. A poor corporate governance structure is most likely to:
improve operational freedom and efficiency.
reduce corporate governance costs to increase profits.
increase the cost of debt.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login