16. Which committee is responsible for a company’s code of ethics and conflict
of interest policy?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Which of the following is a mechanism to protect the rights of creditors?
Regulations to protect the environment.
Collateral to secure a loan.
18. A company wants to incorporate best practices in its corporate governance
procedures relating to the company’s compensation committee. The least
appropriate step would be to:
include a retired executive from the firm.
link compensation with long-term objectives.
include a representative from a different industry.
19. Which of the following committees is most likely responsible for
establishing criteria for appointment of board of directors and search
20. Which of the following is not a responsibility of the governance committee?
Oversee implementation of the corporate governance code.
Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations throughout the
Determining factors that constitute director independence.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login