46. To act as a liberating medium of exchange, money should least likely be:
Easy to counterfeit.
High value relative to weight.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. If the reserve requirement for banks in an economy is 8%, the total money created from a deposit of $100 into an account is closest to:
48. Given that the reserve requirement in an economy is 10 percent for banks, how much money can be created with a deposit of $200?
49. The speculative demand for money refers to the demand to hold money:
to use in the purchase of goods and services.
as a buffer against unforeseen events.
based on the opportunity or risks inherent in other financial instruments.
50. If the expected return on other assets fall, the speculative demand for money will:
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login