1. During the early expansion phase of a business cycle, inflation is most likely to:
pick up modestly.
decelerate but with a lag.
remain moderate and may continue to fall.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. A recession is least likely associated with:
declining capital spending.
3. In a business cycle, a trough is most likely to be followed by a/an:
4. The unemployment rate is most likely to rise during which phase of the business cycle?
5. An analyst states that ‘Inflation picks up modestly during this phase of the business cycle.’ Which phase is she most likely referring to?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login