21. In order to maximize profits a firm should operate at a quantity such that marginal revenue is:
Greater than marginal cost.
Greater than average cost
Equal to marginal cost.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. A monopolist faces the following demand and cost schedules:
23. A firm in an industry characterized by monopolistic competition will most likely maximize profits when its output quantity is set such that the:
average cost is minimized.
marginal revenue equals marginal cost.
total cost is minimized.
24. Which of the following statements is most accurate?
Collusion is less likely when the product is homogeneous.
Collusion is less likely when the companies have similar market shares.
Collusion is less likely when the cost structures of companies are similar.
25. In a perfect competition, if companies are earning economic profit then over the long run the supply curve will most likely:
shift to the left.
shift to the right.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login