11. In which of the following cases is collusion most likely to occur?
When the product is homogeneous.
When there are many small companies in the industry.
When the cost structures of companies are different
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. An industry comprises of four firms that produce an easily replicable product. The barriers to entry are low. This industry is best characterized as:
13. Indus Manufacturing is one of many companies in an industry. Indus produces widgets which are similar to those produced by its competitors up to the point they are labeled. The labeled brand sells for £3.50 per unit. Other firms in the industry sell their products for £2.50 per unit. This industry is best characterized as:
14. Acme Enterprises operates in an industry with many sellers who differentiate their products. This industry is best characterized as:
15. Zain Enterprises operates in an industry, which is characterized by a few sellers of a homogeneous product. The pricing decisions of the firms in this industry are interdependent. This industry is best characterized as:
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login