6. Which of the following is least likely to be considered an alternative
Long-only stock funds.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Which of the following is most likely to be correct about return?
Beta, a measure of sensitivity, relative to a particular market index, is a
the measure of unsystematic risk.
Owing to existing inefficiencies, a positive return can be earned
through exploitation and after adjustment of beta risk. This is
defined as an alpha return.
Alpha returns are correlated with beta returns and are presumably the
result of managers’ special skills in capturing non-systematic
8. An investor is most likely to consider adding alternative investments to a
traditional investment portfolio because of their:
low sharp ratio.
high correlation with traditional investments.
9. Which of the following is least likely to be based on realized profits for a
10. Which of the following is least likely to be a characteristic of a hedge fund?
It is an aggressively managed portfolio of investments across asset classes.
Investors may be required to keep their money in the hedge fund for a
minimum period known as a lock-up period.
It is an investment opportunity available to the public and requires hefty
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login