16. Suppose a student wants to share his problems with his teacher and he visits the teacher's house for the purpose, the teacher should
Contact the student's parents and solve his problem
Suggest him that he should never visit his house
Suggest him to meet the principal and solve the problem
Extend reasonable help and boost his morale
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Which of the following belongs to a projected aid?
18. Which of the following qualities is most essential for a teacher?
He should be a learned person
He should be a well-dressed person
He should have patience
He should be an expert in his subject
19. An effective teaching aid is one which
Is colorful and good looking
Activates all faculties
Is visible to all students
Easy to prepare and use
20. The essence of an effective classroom environment is
A variety of teaching aids
Lively student-teacher interaction
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login