6. A dynamic approach to teaching means
Teaching should be forceful and effective
Teachers should be energetic and dynamic
The topics of teaching should not be static, but dynamic
The students should be required to learn through activities
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
7. If you get an opportunity to teach a visually challenged student along with normal students, what type of treatment would you like to give him in the class?
Not giving him extra attention because majority may suffer
Take care of him sympathetically in the classroom
You will think that blindness is his destiny and hence you cannot do anything
Arrange a seat in the front row and try to teach at a pace convenient to him
8. Which of the following does not belong to a projected aid?
9. A teacher can be successful if he/she
Helps students in becoming better citizens
Imparts subject knowledge to students
Prepares students to pass the examination
Presents the subject amtter in a well organized manner
10. By which of the following methods the true evaluation of the students is possible?
Evaluation at the end of the course
Evaluation twice a year
This section contains Teaching Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1, NET JRF Exam, Phd entrance, pre PhD entrance exam, and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
CFA Level 1
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET Management
UGC NET PAPER 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login