11. The essential qualities of research are
spirit of free inquiry
reliance on observation and evidence
systematization or theorizing of knowledge
all the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Research is conducted toI Generate new knowledgeII Not to develop a theoryIII Obtain research degreeIV Reinterpret existing knowledgeWhich of the above are correct?
I, III & II
III, II & IV
II, I & III
I, III & IV
13. A common test in research demands much priority
All of the above
14. Suppose you want to investigate the working efficiency of nationalised bank in India, which
one of the following would you follow?
15. Which of the following is the first step in starting the research process?
Searching sources of information to locate a problem
Survey of related literature
Identification of problem
Searching for solutions to the problem
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login