46. Fundamental research reflects the ability to
Synthesize new ideals
Expound new principles
Evaluate the existing material concerning
study the existing literature regarding various
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. A research problem is feasible only when:
It is utility and relevance
It is researchable
it is new and adds something to knowledge
all the above
48. Formulation of hypothesis may NOT be required in
49. Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS
amongst males and females in India in 1976,1986,1996 and 2006?
Stratified random sampling
50. The research that applies the laws at the time of field study to draw more and more clear ideas
about the problem is:
None of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login