11. In which South American country does one find the Atacama desert?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Winter rains in north and north-west India are generally associated with the phenomenon of
Shift in Jet stream movement
13. Which one of the following rivers is known as "Sorow of Bihar"?
14. Imaginary lines drawn on a global map from pole to pole and from the perpendicular to the equator are called
15. A lunar eclipse occurs when
Sun, Moon and Earth are not in the same line
Earth comes between the Sun and the Moon
Moon comes between the Sun and the Earth
Sun comes between the Earth and the Moon
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login