11. Atmosphere exists because:
The Gravitational force of the Earth
Revolution of the Earth
Rotation of the Earth
Weight of the gases of atmosphere
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. The zone of excessively dry climate with very cold temperature throughout the year correspond to:
13. Laterite soil develop as a result of:
deposits of alluvial
deposition of loess
continued vegetation cover
14. Which of the following rivers is not a tributory of the Indus?
15. Tides in the oceans are caused by:
Gravitational pull of the moon on the earth's sufrace including sea water
Gravitational pull of the sun on the earth's surface only and not on the sea water
Gravitational pull of the moon and the sun on the earth's surface including the sea water
None of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login