21. If A stands for 5, B for 6, C for 7, D for 8, and so on, what
do the following numbers stand for 22, 25, 8, 22 and 5?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. If ‘CALENDAR’ is coded as ‘CLANAEDR’, then the code
for CIRCULAR is
None of the above
23. In a code sign, ‘DRLAL’ is coded as 62014314. How is
24. If ‘LIGHT’ is coded as ‘GILTH’, then find the code for
25. If all the letters in the word ‘ARGUMENT’ are rearranged
in alphabetical order and substituted by the letter immediately following it in English alphabet, then what will
be the new arrangement of letters?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login