1. X and Y are brothers. C and D are sisters.
X’s son is D’s brother. How is Y related to C?
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. ‘A’ is the father of ‘C’, and ‘D’ is the son of
‘B’. ‘E’ is the brother of ‘A’. If ‘C’ is the sister of ‘D’, then
how is ‘B’ related to ‘E’?
3. E is the son of A; D is the son of B; E is
married to C; C is the daughter of B. How is D related
4. If B is the only child of C’s grandfather’s
only daughter, then how is C’s father related to B?
Cannot be determined
5. If F is the brother of A, C is the daughter of A, K is the
sister of F, and G is the brother of C, then who is the
uncle of G?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login