6. The two trains of respective lengths 160
m and 200 m travel at the speeds of 48 m per second
and 52 m per second respectively in opposite direction
to each other. What is the total time taken by them to
cross each other?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. A person crosses a 1200m long street in 10 minutes.
What is his speed in kmph?
None of the above
8. A person completes a journey of 48 km in 2 hours. How
much time will he take to cover a distance of 252 km?
10 1/2 hours
9. A train completed half a trip at 30 miles per hour and
the other half at 60 miles per hour. If the whole trip
was of 20 miles, then how much time did the train take
to complete the trip?
10. A person performs half of his journey by train, one−
third by bus and the rest 5 km by auto rickshaw. Find
his total journey.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login