6. A man spends Rs 3500 and saves 12 1/2
% of his income.
His monthly income (in Rs ) is
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. The price of an item increased by 20% and then
decreased by 20%. The final price as compared to the
original price is
8. X’s salary is half that of Y. If X got a 50% rise in his salary
and Y got a 25% rise in his salary, then the percentage
increase in combined salaries of both is
9. A mixture of 40 l of milk and water contains 10% water.
How much water should be added to it so that water
may be 20% in the new mixture?
10. A man spends 75% of his income. His income is
increased by 20% and he increased his expenditure by
10%. His savings increased by
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login