11. Yugpurush paid an interest of Rs 11400 after 9 years. For
the first two years, the simple interest was 6%, for next
three years it was 9%, and for next four years, it was 14%.
How much the principal money was borrowed by him?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Some amount becomes Rs 900 in 3 years if calculated
on compound interest, and the same amount becomes
Rs 1000 in the 4th year. What was the principal amount
and rate of interest?
Rs 695.80, 11.11%
Rs 625, 12.50%
Rs 656.10, 11.11%
Rs 686, 12.50%
13. Rs 2000 is invested each on simple interest and compound interest. What will be the difference between
their amounts of simple interest and compound interest if the rate of interest on each investment is 10% per
annum and the time span is 3 years?
14. Manish gets Rs 26000 by making an investment of
Rs 20000 in 5 years at some simple rate of interest. Had
the investment been made at an other place where rate
of interest is 3% higher, how much amount Manish
would have made during the same duration?
15. Navjot gets a salary of Rs 8600. The salary was invested
by him in two parts. Find the difference between the
two parts of his salary, if in first part he got some simple interest at 15% per annum in 4 years, which was
same as the second part which he invested at 20% for
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login