1. In a class, 3/4th of the students do not know either English or Hindi. But 1/6th of the students know English. How many students know both English and Hindi if students who know Hindi are 1/8th of total students in the class?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. 3/5 of a group of children are girls. If there are 24
girls, then how many children are there in the
3. Shyam had 120 teddy bears in his retail store. He
of them at Rs 12 each. How much did he
4. A fraction is divided by the reciprocal of itself. It
is then multiplied by the original fraction. What is
the fraction if the answer obtained is 11 25/64?
5. Which of the following is in descending order?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login