96. If P is true, Q is true. If P is false, Q is false. The relation
of this proposition is
You must be logged in to post a comment.
97. Two propositions with the same subject and predicate
terms but different in quality are
98. Which of the following statements are always true?
I. A wooden table is a table.
II. Now, it is raining or not raining.
III. The sun rises in the East every day.
IV. A chicken comes out of a hen’s egg.
I and III
I, III and IV
I and II
II and III
99. Persons educated through a foreign language are sure
to be unpatriotic. Mark the answer as follows:
The statement is a fact.
The statement is an advice.
The statement is an opinion.
The statement is a prejudice.
100. Statement: ‘The decline of British Empire should have
resulted in the decline of English language.’ Mark the
answer as follows:
If the statement is a fact.
If the statement is an advice.
If the statement is an opinion.
If the statement is a prejudice.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login