46. A proposition in which the predicate refers to all individual objects denoted by the subject is called
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. A proposition in which the predicate belongs only to a
part of the denotation of the subject is called
48. Individual propositions are to be regarded as
None of the above
49. The proposition ‘all men are mortal’ is an example of
50. The proposition ‘no men are perfect’ is an example of
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login