1. The process by which conclusion is arrived at on the
basis of other propositions is termed as
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Propositions that support the conclusion of an argument
None of the above
3. That proposition which is affirmed on the basis of premises is called
4. Deduction and induction are two main forms of
5. A reasoning where we start with a particular statement
and conclude with a universal statement is called a
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login