46. Snake, reptile and rat can be represented by
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Cattle, goat and sheep can be represented by
48. Air, water and sand can be represented by
49. Human, women, and educated, can be represented by
50. Shirt, garment and cloths, can be shown by
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login