46. To test an argument for fallacies is to focus on the
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. What is the total number of hetvabhasa or fallacies of
48. Consider the following statements in the context of
‘moods and figures’?
1. The ‘mood’ of a syllogism is determined by the
‘quantity’ and ‘quality’ of the three propositions.
2. The ‘figure’ of a categorical syllogism is determined by ‘middle term’.
3. Figure and mood together determines the structure of syllogism.
1 and 2 are correct
2 and 3 are correct
1 and 3 are correct
1, 2 and 3 are correct
49. “Milind Panho” explaining the Buddhist doctrines in
the form of a dialogue between Milind and his teacher
Nagsena (the great Buddhist philosopher) is in :
50. Anekantavada denotes the central theme of
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login