6. Assertion (A): The Hoysala sculptures have highly
detailed descriptions and ornamentation.
Reason (R): Hoysala sculptures are soft; these have
been created in Chloristic Schism.
A is true but R is false.
A is false but R is true.
Both A and R are true and R is not the correct
explanation of A.
Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Assertion (A): Akbar abolished jizya in 1564 but reimposed it subsequently.
Reason (R): As a young man, he was quite liberal and
tolerant, but he became orthodox and reactionary as
8. Assertion (A): Gupta period is described as the Golden
Age of Indian History.
Reason (R): Guptas issued a large number of gold
9. Assertion (A): Most Himalayan rivers are perennial.
Reason (R): They are fed by melting snow.
10. Assertion (A):Earthworms are not good for agriculture.
Reason (R): Earthworms break down the soil into fine
particles and make it soft.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login