Assertion and reasoning-
type questions have one assertion and one reason. The question is followed by four options.
1. Assertion (A): Hindi should be the official language of
Reason (R): Majority of people living in India are
A is true but R is false.
A is false but R is true.
Both A and R are true and R is not the correct
explanation of A.
Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. Assertion (A): In India, people elect their own representatives for Parliament and State Assemblies.
Reason (R): India is a democratic country.
3. Assertion (A): In India, cotton crop is grown mainly in
Reason (R): Alluvial soil is very fertile.
4. Assertion (A): The Indian Constitution came into force
with effect from 26 January 1950.
Reason (R): 26 January is celebrated as Republic Day.
5. Assertion (A): Robert Clive defeated Siraj-ud-daulah
in the Battle of Plassey.
Reason (R): The army of Clive was the best and it
followed the best strategic policy.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login