6. Digitizer Is an Input device
Used to convert graphic and pictorial data Into binary Inputs for a digital computer
Used to convert graphic and pictorial data Into analog Inputs for a digital computer.
Used for debugging
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. A storage device where the access time Is effectively independent of the location of the data is referred to as
8. The total time elapsed between submission of command and data to a computer and getting the result of computation Is the
9. Constant is a value written into a program instruction
that does not change during the execution of the program
that can change during the execution of the program
that can vary during the execution of the program
none of these
10. A pictorial representation that uses predefined symbols to describe either the logic of a computer program of the data flow and processing steps of a system is defined as
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login