46. Following is not true for magnetic tape
direct-access storage medium
compact and portable
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Buffer is a device/storage area
Where data are temporarily stored
Where data is permanently stored
Where data error occurs
None of these
48. The following is a nonvolatile memory
49. A network geometric arrangement in which a single connecting line is shared by a number of nodes is called
50. They can be programmed one time by either the manufacturer or the computer user. Once programmed, it cannot be modified.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login